PARTNER & CUSTOMER SUPPORT representative
JOIN THE TEAM!
To thoroughly train, equip and support our partners to deliver a consistent standard of cleaning excellence and bring life to people as we shine!
Honesty • Excellence • Generosity
WHY BECOME PARTNER & CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE?
MORE DETAILS ABOUT BECOMING THE PARTNER & CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
*** This position is full-time in our Kingston office, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm (half hour unpaid lunch & 2 paid 15 min breaks daily)***
($25.00 per hr, 40-44hrs per week, 2 weeks holidays per year)
*All Partner & Customer communication at the office level is funneled through “PC SUPPORT REP” by managing King Kleen office mobile phone, office landline, and support emails during regular weekly business hours.*
SUPPORTING OUR PARTNERS
- Cleaning Partner Hiring: initial Zoom call, determine if good fit, complete the onboard.
- General office Support to all King Kleen Partners, keeping files up to date.
- DAILY TRACKING Hours for Cleaning Partners PAY through HCP.
- HCP – initial training on app & manage Partners through the dashboard.
- Schedule Cleaning Partners on all jobs & back-up covers when needed.
- Ensure Health & Safety policies are being followed to the best of your knowledge.
- Assist Director in scheduling/planning Partner meetings.
SUPPORTING OUR CUSTOMERS
- Help recruit and Onboard New customers (Sales team will generally close the deal)
- Set up new Customers in HCP (from signed estimate)
- General office support to all King Kleen Customers, keeping files up-to-date.
- Invoicing customers & receiving payments.
- Experience in accounting, data, and administrative management practises, systems and procedures.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Good judgement and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Computer skills and knowledge of QuickBooks online and other computer software.
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.