JOIN THE TEAM!
WHY BECOME A KING KLEEN CLEANING PARTNER?
MORE DETAILS ABOUT BECOMING A CLEANING PARTNER
*Cleaning Partners are paid in a manner with the intent to have each CLEANING PARTNER PROVIDE THEMSELVES the below required items*
- WORK ATTIRE – Up to 2 King Kleen Shirts & 1 hat. First set provided for FREE, see price guide for additional shirts & King Kleen logoed attire.
- CELL PHONE – to upload and use King Kleen’s cleaning APP, and to communicate with clients.
- TRANSPORTATION – to and from clients’ locations.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) – to ensure personal and client safety.
- EQUIPMENT & CHEMICALS – Vacuum, mop kit, Health Canada approved disinfectant, etc. (King Kleen has a RECOMMENDED “Success Cleaning Kit” of tried–and–tested EQUIPMENT & CHEMICALS. Items NOT on the “Success Cleaning Kit” list must be approved by King Kleen Head Office)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Successfully complete initial training/certification and ongoing safety and cleaning training, at requested times.
- Properly train other King Kleen Cleaning Partners who are assisting or receiving a client location.
- Abide by all King Kleen policies and procedures to ensure safety and the fulfilment of King Kleen’s Vision.
- Attend and interact in all Cleaning Partner requested meetings.
- Arrive at client locations with ALL equipment & chemicals needed to SAFELY & thoroughly clean, and disinfect.
- Complete the work with excellence, efficient time management; within the allotted time and the job’s budget.
- Achieve client satisfaction and approval with the completed work.
- Our Professional look: King Kleen logo uniform shirt, King Kleen branded hat, clean professional looking pants & shoes (black cargo pants recommended).
CLIENT SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- Maintain a 5–Star Review Rating from your customer through the King Kleen platform.
- Stay connected. Perform client visits, emails, and phone calls at appropriate times.
- Be proactive in addressing client cleaning needs and resolve promptly.
- Completion of your clients’ projects daily at scheduled times.
- Ensure your schedule is covered when time off is needed, and inform King Kleen PC Support Rep of the schedule change request at least 1 week in advance.
- Maintain and properly care for personal Cleaning Kit (vacuum, tools, etc.)
- Be prepared to assist King Kleen Partners when a need arises, to the best of your abilities.