HEAD OFFICE OPPORTUNITIES
POSITION TITLE: PARTNER & CLIENT SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (HEAD OFFICE)
“OVERVIEW” (updated 5.22.21)
* This position is full-time in our Kingston office, Monday to Friday, 8:30-5pm (half hour unpaid lunch & 2 paid 15 min breaks daily)*
All Partner & Client communication at the office level funneled through “PC SUPPORT REP” by managing King Kleen office mobile phone, office landline, and admin/support emails during regular weekly business hours.
SUPPORTING OUR PARTNERS
- Onboarding/Hiring: initial Zoom call, determine if good fit, complete the onboard.
- General office Support to all King Kleen Partners, keeping files up to date.
- Complete Payroll Partners & Sub Partners PAY through QBO.
- JOBBER – initial training on app & manage Partners through the dashboard.
- Schedule Cleaning Partners on all jobs & back-up covers when needed.
- Ensure Health & Safety policies are being followed to the best of your knowledge.
SUPPORTING OUR CLIENTS
- Set up new clients in Jobber (from signed agreement) & QBO (accounting software).
- General office support to all King Kleen clients, keeping files up-to-date.
- Invoicing clients & receiving payments (A/R)
- General bookkeeping, and day-to-day office misc, invoicing, vendor remittances (A/P) on time, file receipts.
- Complete online banking needs, bank deposits, month-end bank & VISA reconciliations and balancing books with our accountant.
- Completing quarterly HST, WSIB, and payroll remittances.
- Assist Director in scheduling/planning Partner meetings.
- Experience in accounting, data, and administrative management practices, systems and procedures.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Good judgement and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Computer skills and knowledge of QuickBooks online and other computer software.
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
Submit your Resume
To apply for this position, complete your resume with cover letter, and email as an attached MSword.doc, or PDF file (under 2MB) to [email protected]